Lords of the Middle Dark

by Jack L. Chalker | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2024
1986 Del Rey paperback of Book One of the Rings of the Master series. After the machines rebelled long ago, the key to humankind's liberation lay in the hands of a very unlikely group of heroes! I found this copy yesterday in the Atlas Little Free Library.

Edit June 23, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3286 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 wks ago (6/23/2024 UTC) at LFL - Sunnyhills RD (857) #21990 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. ūüíĖ ūüíĖ Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!