UK Christmas Book Box Round 1

by ANON | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: none Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingimeretoowing of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 6/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingimeretoowing from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 10, 2024
UK: Christmas books, Anyone interested?
I dont know about anyone else but I LOVE Christmas books, Anytime of the year.
Have several (Big bag full lol) of All Christmas Fiction. Is anyone intestered in a UK based Book ring?

People interested:
imeretoo
Shepparm
Poodlesister
Cross-patch
yorkshire-lass
earthcaroleanne
Back to imeretoo

Journal Entry 2 by wingimeretoowing at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 10, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/11/2024 UTC) at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Posted to first person on the list: Shepparm.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 13, 2024
The box arrived today. There are some interesting books in there so it is going to be a hard choice to make.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2024
This arrived today, delivered by my favourite postie.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, June 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/23/2024 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hoping to get this in the post on Monday 24 June 2024.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the BCUK Durham Unconvention from 20-22 September 2024

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, June 28, 2024
It’s here. That was quick.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 13, 2024
This arrived with me yesterday. I will try to send it on again next week :-)