Deception Point

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, June 3, 2024
2002 Pocket Books paperback of the 2001 thriller about an object found under the Arctic ice, which turns out to be a scientific hoax, leading to terror from a deadly team of assassins. I found this copy today in the middle Brown Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1998 Digital Fortress [read 2018]
2000 Angels & Demons [read 2011]

Edit June 21, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #7500 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Wisconsin St (3405) in Oakland, California USA on Friday, June 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - Wisconsin St (3405) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.