Everyone here is lying

by Shari Lapena | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kinedi of Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on 5/30/2024
Journal Entry 1 by kinedi from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2024
Welcome to Stanhope - a safe neighbourhood. A place for families.

William Wooler is a family man, on the surface. But he's been having an affair, an affair that ended horribly this afternoon at a motel up the road. So when he returns to his house, devastated and angry, to find his difficult nine-year-old daughter Avery unexpectedly home from school, William loses his temper.

Hours later, Avery's family declare her missing.

Suddenly Stanhope doesn't feel so safe. And William isn't the only one on his street who's hiding a lie. As witnesses come forward with information that may or may not be true, Avery's neighbours become increasingly unhinged.

Who took Avery Wooler?

Nothing will prepare you for the truth.

BFP bookclub July 24

Journal Entry 2 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, June 6, 2024
Every single character in this book seems to be your All American friendly neighbours but in fact everyone is lying as the title says. I found the characters all very one dimensional, bitchy and unbelievable - most of all Avery. A rather mediocre and disappointing book.

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi at viale venezia in Brescia, Lombardia Italy on Monday, June 10, 2024

Released 16 hrs ago (6/11/2024 11:00 PM UTC) at viale venezia in Brescia, Lombardia Italy

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Aliza22 at Brescia, Lombardia Italy on Tuesday, June 11, 2024
Found the Book today! My plan is to read it and take it home with me to Germany and release it there ☺️