Planned downtime coming up
Planned site outage for security related maintenance: June 25th, 5:00PM - 6PM ET (Eastern Time). Expected duration: just a few minutes.

The 13-Storey Treehouse

by Andy Griffiths | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 5/28/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 28, 2024
Andy and Terry live in the WORLD'S BEST treehouse! It's got a giant catapult, a secret underground laboratory, a tank of man-eating sharks and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and shoots marshmallows into your mouth whenever you're hungry! Just watch out for the sea monkeys, and the monkeys pretending to be sea monkeys, and the giant mutant mermaid sea monster . . . Oh, and, whatever you do, don't get trapped in a burp-gas-filled bubble . . . !

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/28/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!