Buzz

Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 5/27/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, May 27, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Like all books for younger readers that I register, this is done in memory of Becky, the daughter of a dear friend and fellow bookcrosser, ResQgeek, who was tragically killed in August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 15, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Taking this book to meet-up for Zippy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
Thank U 6of 8 for this interesting book on insects geared for children and above...I will read it and release it soon at Brookside Garden's in LFL located in the children's garden.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, June 21, 2024
Very good book with a lot of solid information on arthropods of all kinds. Well written and illustrated. I recommend this book for people of all ages.
ūü¶ü I am going to release this book at the National Museum of Health and Medicine (NMHM) today at their Bugapaloozaa event. Thanks 6of8 for reminding me of this event.

Released 3 wks ago (6/22/2024 UTC) at National Museum of Health and Medicine in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at the NMHM formerly known as The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) for their annual Bugapalooza event being held June 22, 2024.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing. It's free, spam free and advertisement free and it's also loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 13, 2024
Found this book at Bugapalooza. Had fun looking through this book with my toddler. Lots of detailed and interesting photos. Thank you! Releasing it this weekend somewhere in the Silver Spring, MD area.