Hidden

by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dorothyredboots of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/22/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Dorothyredboots from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2024
I hope you enjoy reading this book and passing it on to your friends. This book is travelling from reader to reader, and this website helps to track it as it travels. I'd be delighted if you would add your comments to this site - you could say how you got the book, what you thought of it, your plans for it, or whatever else you might like to add.
On Bookcrossing you can choose to remain anonymous or join. If you join (it's free!) you'll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry for this book. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free.
Synopsis from Amazon:-
' Drama, heartbreak, redemption – condensed into an unputdownable novella from the master storyteller.

On the surface, Claire Saunders has it all. She has a rewarding career in fashion and a talented concert pianist daughter. Her loving husband is one of the country’s most trusted diplomats.

.She thinks she’s hidden her secret from her best friends, but they know her too well.

Can her friends get her out of harm’s way and protect her from a man who is as ruthless as he is charming and powerful? And along the way, can Claire learn to stop protecting the wrong people?'
I'm reserving this book to wild release when I'm on a trip.