The beach house

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loucollbooks of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 5/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by loucollbooks from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 16, 2024
Jack Mullen's life is working out perfectly. A Harvard law student, he's loving his summer job in a Boston law firm, and the weekends spent at Martha's Vineyard. Until he arrives home, and his father greets him with the news that his brother, Peter, is dead. The police believe Peter committed suicide, but Jack senses a darker, dangerous truth, and is determined to bring a killer to justice...

Released 2 mos ago (5/16/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Enjoy and pass on

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I found this book by James Patterson a fantastic read and, really enjoyed the main characters of this book. I liked the main characters that were presented in this book, and also I liked the storyline that was presented within this book. I would re-read this book again and again. I would recommend this book to anyone who are fans of James Patterson.
I have left this book in the Library at Loughborough College.