Aunt Dimity's Death

by NANCY ATHERTON | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/15/2024
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2024
I bought this book at a Fairfax County (Virginia) library used book sale earlier this month.

Journal Entry 2 by KateKintail at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2024
This book was left over at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This book is part of one of my favorite cozy mystery series -- in fact, the first book in the series. Normally I don't hang onto books once I have read them. If I am correct, I read this one and released it and have wanted to have a copy for my permanent collection for a while now. It is possible I already have a copy, which means this one will be released. But if I don't, this one is staying with me.