Pride and Passion

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, May 10, 2024
2001 Center Point Large Print hardcover, with covered dust jacket, of the 1975 romance of a woman venturing into the Brazilian Amazon to claim her share of her father's rubber plantation. This copy was a discard from Denver Public Library. I found this copy today in the Redwood Heights Rec Center Little Free Library on Aliso.

Edit May 19, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #771 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 20086 Butterfield Dr in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.