New York Landmarks

by Charles J. Ziga | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bluemozaik of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/23/2024
Journal Entry 1 by bluemozaik from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Purchased from the Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School used book sale in March 2024. I picked this up because my husband loves visiting New York City. It's an interesting little book, but functionally it's more for display than for learning.

Journal Entry 2 by bluemozaik at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This will be available at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

If you find this book in the wild, please make a journal entry so I can see its journey!

Released 3 wks ago (5/25/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library #179932 (Springfield Town Center) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I spotted an almost empty Little Free Library today at the mall. Luckily, I had a car full of books left over from the Gaithersburg Book Festival last Saturday. So I grabbed a bunch and filled the LFL up! This is one of the lucky books at the top of one of the boxes that was chosen.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!