Encore in Death

by J. D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rockridge of Morton Grove, Illinois USA on 4/22/2024
Journal Entry 1 by rockridge from Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
The Morton Grove Public Library sends its discards out into the world with a sticker that says, “Enjoy and share!” I always enjoy the adventures of Lt. Eve Dallas so I snapped this one up. It’s getting a BCID and will be read and released.

Journal Entry 2 by rockridge at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/5/2024 UTC) at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA

I’ve returned this one to the exchange shelves inside the Morton Grove Metra station, where I found it, so someone else can enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by rockridge at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/1/2024 UTC) at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA