Poetic Voyages

by Dave Thomas | Poetry | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Forager of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 4/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Forager from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2024
A collection of poems written by children from five different schools in Hertfordshire. I found this in one of Gloucestershire's many phone box libraries.

Journal Entry 2 by Forager at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 22, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (4/22/2024 UTC) at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

The children's books are presently under cover by the front door. I'm aware it probably feels a bit weird getting books from here, and hope to install something suitable by the roadside this summer.

Released 3 wks ago (4/25/2024 UTC) at Phone Box Library on the Green in Kings Stanley, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

This book swap was severely overstocked, with books double depth on all the shelves, some stuffed in randomly, and a few very wet and mouldy at floor level. I spent a good forty minutes sorting it out, adding this and fourteen other books, and taking away the excess (four boxes full). I hope this makes it a lot more user-friendly.