Spring Fever

by Mary Kay Andrews | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ixion of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Ixion from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 20, 2024
Picked up at a library book sale.

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hi! You've picked up a special book. This book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com. Leave a message for those who follow and pick up this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024
This came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting for me to release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Jimmy John's Sandwiches (Carlyle) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, June 21, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at Jimmy John's Sandwiches (Carlyle) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the shop.

Released for the 2024 Allergic to A challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!