Dream Angus

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1841958239 Global Overview for this book
Registered by mom-oyster of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 4/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by mom-oyster from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 20, 2024
This book is about to embark on its Bookcrossing journey.

Released 3 wks ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 22, 2024
Fellow BCinDC'er 6of8 saved this book for me from the BookCrossing table at the Kensington Day of the Book festival yesterday.
6 knows I like reading folk tales and Alexandder MCall Smith's "#1 Ladies' Detective Agency" Series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024
1st line "This happened in Ireland, but the memory is in Scotland too." Every other chapter is set in Ireland/Scotland.

Read for the 2024 Around the World BC forum reading challenge.
This book counts for Europe. I'm using Ireland as the location since Scotland is part of the UK and I've already used England.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqNutZipswing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 16, 2024

Planned Release in 3 hrs (5/18/2024 12:00 PM UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in the BookCrossing tent hosted by the ever enthusiastic local BCinDC BookCrossing meet-up group. The BCinDC meet-up group for the DC/MD/VA areas meets monthly rotating the meetings between DC,MD&Va locations.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing. It's free, spam free and advertisement free and it's also loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.