Booked to Die

by John Dunning | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/18/2024
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 18, 2024
I bought this book so many years ago at a library used book sale. I love books about books, so I thought this would be right up my alley.

It was... okay. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have kept reading if books weren't a big part of the plot. I didn't much care for the characters. Janeway was interesting and sympathetic, but it was pretty easy to spot the murderer early on.

Released 3 wks ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Releasing this at the Kensington Day of the Book Street Festival. I hope it finds a loving, new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I brought this home from the festival to release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (4/24/2024 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench on the west side of the park.

Released for the 2024 Books about Books challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!