All Quiet on the Western Front

by Erich Maria Remarque | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Gizmopuddy of Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on 4/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Gizmopuddy from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Unfortunately with the current climate, I found the images of war too distressing in this book to continue. However I thought it was extremely well written and thought provoking. Very interesting take to look at things from "the other side"

Journal Entry 2 by Gizmopuddy at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, gizmopuddy, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
My spouse selected this from the book buffet as it seemed interesting to him. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, May 2, 2024
My spouse read this and thought that it was an interesting personal account of the First World War.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at Free library in Rethymno-Ρέθυμνο, Rethymno Greece on Friday, May 3, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/3/2024 UTC) at Free library in Rethymno-Ρέθυμνο, Rethymno Greece

Happy reading to the finder of this book!