The Measure of a Heart

by Janette Oke | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/17/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others. I saw this at The Book Thing in Baltimore and grabbed it because of a friend of Squeaky's who loves these books. My mom was a huge fan and grew up not far from where the author did, so her name always catches my eye.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Friday, May 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Taking this book to SqueakyChu for her friend that loves this author who my mother also loved and who came from the area where my mother grew up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 20, 2024
Thank you so much for this book, Six. I have a friend who is eagerly awaiting books by Janette Oke to read (...and this friend is not Ruby Ladybug...who also likes this author!). :D

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/20/2024 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this hardcover (c. 1992) by request to my friend in Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA,

--------------------------------------