The Body in the Moonlight

by Katherine Hall Page | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/13/2024
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, April 13, 2024
Book #11 in Faith Fairchild Mystery series: Minister's wife Faith Fairchild is excited about catering her church's restoration campaign kickoff at historic Ballou House. But when a beautiful young woman dies moments after finishing dessert, Faith is suddenly in serious trouble. Not only is her business in jeopardy -- but Aleford's wagging tongues are suggesting that Faith herself laced the goodie with cyanide, having discovered her husband Tom's perhaps overly pastoral interest in the victim. Faith's world feels steeped in poison and never before have her amateur sleuthing skills been more crucial -- especially when another body is found in the moonlight carrying an unmistakable you're next!

Discarded library book, hardback cover. I got free from Woodstock library.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
My Review: This was a pretty good book. I do admit skimming through several pages to get to the end and see whodunit.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at LFL - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, April 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at LFL - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the LFL on the Nooday Creek Trail when visiting the downtown Woodstock farmers market. This LFL was about halfway full. Enjoy the book!