Missee Lee

by Arthur Ransome | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Forager of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 4/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Forager from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2024
Throughout 2023 and 2024 we listened to the Swallows and Amazons series on audiobook with our children on long car journeys. We haven't got to this one yet, but it looks as though the children are beginning to lose interest. However, we have had a great amount of enjoyment out of them so far.

I found this copy, along with Pigeon Post and Great Northern? in the phone box library in Tockington, South Gloucestershire.

Journal Entry 2 by Forager at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/12/2024 UTC) at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

The children's books in my book swap are presently on a shelf in the porch. I'm hoping to put them in a more accessible place this year, as I can imagine people would feel a bit strange coming up to our door to get books.