The Fault in Our Stars

by John Green | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingInge1990wing of Rhenen, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingInge1990wing from Rhenen, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 11, 2024
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.

Journal Entry 2 by wingInge1990wing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

On the Convention table!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdacejavwing at Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia on Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Took it along from the book buffet. I haven't read it yet and eliso might like it, too.