Spell of the Highlander

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 9, 2024
Book #7 in the Highlander Romance series: It's taken him eleven centuries to find the right woman. He's not about to lose her now.

Jessi St. James has GOT to get a life. Too many hours studying ancient artifacts has given the archaeology student a bad case of sex on the brain. So she figures she must be dreaming when she spies a gorgeous half-naked man staring out at her from inside the glass of an ancient mirror. But when a split-second decision saves her from a terrifying attempt on her life, Jessi suddenly finds herself confronting six and a half feet of smoldering INSATIABLE alpha male.

Heir to the arcane magic of his Druid ancestors, Cian MacKeltar was trapped inside the Dark Glass eleven centuries ago. And when the Dark Glass is stolen, an ancient enemy will stop at nothing to reclaim it. For Jessi, the sex god in the mirror is not only tantalisingly real, he's offering his protection—from exactly what, Jessi doesn't know. And all he wants in exchange is the exquisite pleasure of sharing her bed....

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 9, 2024
My Review: One of my favorite paranormal romance series. I read another copy of this book years ago and loved it. When I found it in a Little Free Library I had to get it and read again before letting it go. ❤️