Forever in my Heart

by Jo Goodman | Romance |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, April 7, 2024
1994 Zebra paperback, about a rebellious beauty of a New York heiress who had a brief fling in a fancy bordello one night after an injury which left her lost, who is brought together in an arranged marriage (wut?) with the Colorado rancher who is stunned to discover that the woman of that passionate encounter is still deceiving him, and I am totally lost on the plot now. I found this copy last week in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit April 20, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #5831 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5871 Skyline Blvd. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.