Crash Test Girl

by Kari Byron | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 4/7/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, April 7, 2024
Part autobiography, part life advice and part call to use the scientific method in life from the former Mythbuster.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at LFL - Westwood Road (44) #60592 - OBCZ in Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, April 7, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (4/7/2024 UTC) at LFL - Westwood Road (44) #60592 - OBCZ in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
Still there today.

Released 1 mo ago (6/14/2024 UTC) at LFL - Armory St (22) Outdoors - Buker Community Center in Augusta, Maine USA

I decided to let it go at a new location.