Angels in My Hair

by Lorna Byrne | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 4/5/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, April 5, 2024
INTERNATIONAL BETSELLER • In this uplifting autobiography, a modern-day Irish mystic shares her vivid encounters and conversations with the angelsand spirits she has known her entire life.

With an afterword on angels and America and a bonus chapter on how to connect with your angel

Lorna Byrne physically sees and talks with angels every day and has done so ever since she was a baby. As a young child, she assumed everyone could see the angels who always accompanied her. Adults, however, were often skeptical, concerned that Lornadid not seem to be focusing on the world around her. Today, sick and troubled people from all around the world are drawn to her for comfort and healing, and theologians of different faiths seek her guidance.

Angels in My Hair is a moving and deeply inspirational chronicle of Lorna’s remarkable life story. Invoking a wonderful sense of place, she describes growing up poor in Ireland and marrying the man of her dreams—only to have the marriage cut short by tragedy.

Angels in My Hair has garnered overwhelming responses from readers from many walks of life, giving them hope and helping them to realize that no matter how alone they might feel they always have a guardian angel by their side.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA

Enjoy!
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey through the world. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!