The Canadians II: Bloodbrothers

by Robert E. Wall | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0553200070 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/4/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 4, 2024
1981 Bantam paperback, historical tale, with the cover blurb, "The stirring saga of daring men and proud women united by passion and loyalty--divided by a war between two great nations." I found this copy a couple days ago in the Lamson Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit April 13, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1243 on my list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/13/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 415 Pershing Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!