Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

by Paul Torday | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shepparm of Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 4/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Shepparm from Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 1, 2024
When he was asked to become involved in a project to create a salmon river in the highlands of the Yemen, fisheries expert Dr Alfred Jones rejects the idea as absurd. But the proposal catches the of several senior politicians.
Fred is then forced to work with the eccentric Sheikh Muhammad and his beautiful assistant Harriet. And then there is the small matter of figuring out ow to fly 10,000 salmon to a desert country and persuade them to swim there.

Once I figured out how to read this via, emails, memos, journal entries and committee transcripts this was a fascinating book of faith, hope, love and acceptance of oneself.

I loved it.

Journal Entry 2 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Sent to the winner of the Culinary Sweepstake.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdjf1968wing at San Ramon, California USA on Wednesday, May 1, 2024
This arrived in today's mail... I'm either the winner or the decoy in the Culinary Sweepstakes.