Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

by J. K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/31/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, March 31, 2024
2013 Scholastic trade paperback of the 1999 Year 2 entry in the fantasy young wizard series. In this one, someone is turning Hogwarts students to stone. I read this years ago as a library loan, but I decided to give it another browse after I found this copy today in the Vale Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1997 Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone (Year 1) [read 2010]

Edit April 12, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers. I currently have this ranked at #3720 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Brown Ave (4051) in Oakland, California USA on Friday, April 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/12/2024 UTC) at LFL - Brown Ave (4051) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.