Dragons of Autumn Twilight

by Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/31/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, March 31, 2024
2000 D&D paperback of the 1984 Volume I in the Dragonlance Chronicles series. In this one, our companion heroes get drawn deep into the shadows by a chance encounter with a beautiful, sorrowful woman. I found this fine condition copy today in the Vale Little Free Library.

Edit April 14, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #5006 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/14/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5070 Congress Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.