Horror Book-Box (UK only)

by paganfrog | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by paganfrog of Wick, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by paganfrog from Wick, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 20, 2024
This is a book box for Horror books

Round one

Me (paganfrog)
ReetPetite
3vie
plum-crazy
riffraff71
tanamo
Me (paganfrog)

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 24, 2024
A very good collection of books. It's gonna be hard to choose :) . Thanks

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2024
Took 2 out & put 2 in.
Posted to 3vie

Journal Entry 4 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 4, 2024
Box is with me - hope to have it travelling this week

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 7, 2024
The box is now with me

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 10, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/10/2024 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On the way to riffraff71

Journal Entry 7 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 13, 2024
Arrived safely in Aberdeenshire. Aiming to get this moving again in the next few days.

Journal Entry 8 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2024 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Sending on to the next reader. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, June 21, 2024
The box is here and I've made my choice and put in a replacement book. I'll pm paganfrog for his/her address but I'm going to find a new box before I send the books home as one corner was badly damaged when the box arrived. It looks pretty old too so I guess it doesn't owe anyone anything as I suspect it has been recycled many times.

Journal Entry 10 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 25, 2024
The box is now on its way home to paganfrog.

Journal Entry 11 by paganfrog at Wick, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 29, 2024
Book Box has returned from its first journey between fellow horror readers and is now back home with me.

Keep an eye out for a new round later in the year.