The Secret Garden

by Frances Hodgson Burnett | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/6/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 6, 2024
I selected this softcover (c. 2014) from the Little Free Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. Thank you!

I loved this book so much! I first read it to my sons when they were little. We now even have a vegetable garden that our grandaughter calls "The Secret Garden".

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/17/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 April Showers/May Flowers release challenge hosted by GoryDetails. The book title contains the word GARDEN.

--------------------------------------