Barry the Fish with Fingers and the Hairy Scary Monster

by Sue Hendra | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024
More under-the-sea fun from Barry the Fish with Fingers, created by picture book superstars Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet – the people who brought you SUPERTATO, NO-BOT and NORMAN THE SLUG WITH THE SILLY SHELL!

Barry and his fishy friends are playing Hide and Seek! Puffy finds a great hiding place in an old wreck, but he gets scared out of his wits when he sees a hairy monster lurking in the shadows . . .

Luckily Barry the fish with fingers comes to the rescue – and discovers that the 'monster' isn't as scary as Puffy first thought . . .

This crazy deep-sea caper is sure to be a hit with all the kids!

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 3, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!