100 Best Scottish Books of All Time

by Willy Maley | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1901077179 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingApechildwing of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/2/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingApechildwing from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 2, 2024
I got this a lot of years ago. I suspect it was a freebie with something. Not a book I have read cover to cover but it is interesting for a flick ghrough, to see which books have Scottish connections. This was published in 2005, so obviously anything after that isn't there. And there's also that question you ask yourself, why didn't they put so and so in? Such as Nan Shepherd's The Living Mountain. Why???? Also I don't think Robert Macfarlane is hhere, but perhaps this is too early for him.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApechildwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Taking with some others for the book buffet table at the Tampere bookcrossing convention this year! Hope this finds a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLotty_wing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, April 20, 2024
I've taken this one from the Bookcrossing Convention in Tampere.

Released 3 wks ago (4/27/2024 UTC) at Port of Tallinn - TB Hotel (GC6BM44) in Tallinn, -- Geocaches -- Estonia

Fly and be free!