Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

City of Djinns

by William Dalrymple | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Forager of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on 3/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Forager from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Friday, March 1, 2024
Found in the phone box library in Quenington, just north of Fairford in Gloucestershire. Dalrymple is a gifted and experienced travel writer, and I'm tempted. Unfortunately my shelves of books waiting to be read are already groaning, so I will let this one go in the hope that it travels widely and proves to be both enjoyable and informative for a large number of people.

I hope Vyvian Clark, who originally owned this, will be glad I removed the page on which s/he gave her/his address and phone number.

Journal Entry 2 by Forager at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Friday, March 1, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2024 UTC) at 15 Campden Road in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

Added to my little library for now.