Madame Badobedah

by Sophie Dahl | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 2/23/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 23, 2024
A timeless story celebrating friendship and imagination, from an exciting new voice in children's literature.

Mabel lives with her parents in The Mermaid Hotel, by the sea. Mabel likes to keep an eye on the comings and goings of all the guests. Then one day a particularly in-ter-est-ing old lady comes to stay. There is something very suspicious about her, with her growly voice and her heavy trunks and her beady-eyed tortoise. And why does no one know her REAL name? There can only be one answer, Mabel decides ... this guest is a SUPERVILLAIN.

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Picked up at Broughton Shopping Park free library. Now in Rosewood LFL

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!