Defy the Stars

by Sophie McKenzie | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 085707105X Global Overview for this book
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 2/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 21, 2024
After months apart, everyone thinks that River is successfully building a future without Flynn. Indeed, she has almost convinced herself that she is moving on. And then, one day, Flynn is back, bringing with him tales of his glamorous new life. River suspects his lucrative new work involves some form of criminal activity, but will she let herself be drawn back into Flynn's world? Or is this, finally, the end of the line for them both?

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/21/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!