The Goodbye Look

by Ross Macdonald | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2024
2000 Vintage Crime trade paperback of the 1969 Lew Archer detective thriller. In this one, our P.I. hero tracks down the missing son of a moneyed family, leading to murder and a troubled trail of characters. I found this copy today in the Crown Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

I can let this go after I read:
1944 The Dark Tunnel (I Die Slowly) [n/a]
1947 Blue City [read 2017]
1948 The Three Roads [read 2018]
1949 The Moving Target [read 2019]

Edit February 29, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #777 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Asilomar Dr (2039) #20933 in Oakland, California USA on Thursday, February 29, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2024 UTC) at LFL - Asilomar Dr (2039) #20933 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.