The House of the Red Slayer

by Paul Doherty | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, February 19, 2024
2021 Canelo trade paperback of the 1992 Book Two in the British Brother Athelstan Mystery series. Set in 1377 London, in this one, the Thames is frozen over in winter, while the Constable of the Tower of London is found murdered in a locked room. I found this copy today in the Fat Orange Cat Little Free Library on Bayo.

Edit February 29, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1598 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (2/29/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 6521 Mokelumne Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.