Death in a Beach Chair

Thanks for helping me celebrat
by Valerie Wolzien | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 5/8/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, May 8, 2024
"Murder takes a holiday.
For Susan and Jed Henshaw and their friends Kathleen and Jerry Gordon, the tiny Caribbean resort called Compass Bay has everything. White sand, luxurious cottages, rum punches to die for... even a gorgeous unattached blonde ornamenting the premises.
But Kathleen and Jerry are having marital problems... and when the mysterious blonde turns up murdered, the cloud hanging over their little paradise grows black indeed. It turns out that the victim is the once-frumpy sister of Jerry's first wife."

An ex-library book, withdrawn from the shelves of Franklin Park Public Library, IL (U.S.A.)

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/14/2024 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to Mrsjones, was one of the winners of my 18th Bookiversary Sweeps.
Thanks for helping me celebrate, and enjoy your WishList book! :)

Journal Entry 3 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 23, 2024
Arrived in the mail. Thank you so much for the wishlist book! Sounds like a good summer read.

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2024

It’s been a while since I’ve read one of the Susan Henshaw mysteries, so I was taken aback when it sounded like Jerry was part of the problem in this mystery. It made me wonder if I was supposed to remember that Jerry and Kathleen had broken up in later mystery novels?
I enjoyed reading this and plan to pass it along to my daughter and son-in-law to release on their honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean.

Journal Entry 5 by mrsjones at Hell’s Kitchen in Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, June 16, 2024

Released 1 day ago (6/15/2024 6:00 PM UTC) at Hell’s Kitchen in Miami, Florida USA

Left in the lobby. Enjoy!