Death on the Agenda

by Patricia Moyes | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rockridge of Morton Grove, Illinois USA on 2/11/2024
Journal Entry 1 by rockridge from Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Sunday, February 11, 2024
A reviewer who stumbled across a Henry Tibbett mystery at a vacation rental was so entranced he published a glowing recommendation in 2023 for a series that began in 1958. I asked for a Henry Tibbett for Christmas and received two books. This is one of them. It’s getting a BCID and will be released once it’s been read.

Released 2 mos ago (4/6/2024 UTC) at Celebrity Apex, Cruise Ship International Waters -- Controlled Releases

Someone on an elevator commented on the 4 books I was carrying. I explained that I was looking to donate them and was headed for Guest Relations where I was told there was a book depository. Several people bemoaned the lack of a library on the ship and one woman in particular said she had counted on finding something to read. The elevator doors opened at that point and I demanded that she get off the elevator and look at my books to see if she wanted any of them. She took this one, saying she'd read it and leave it on the Eden bookshelf, which would be a great exchange spot if any readers knew about it!