Zorro

by Isabel Allende | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, February 10, 2024
2006 HarperTorch paperback of the 2005 International Bestseller English translation by Margaret Sayers Peden of the Spanish tale of the young aristocratic half breed swashbuckler, Diego de la Vega in late 18th Century southern California, who sets out to right injustices visited upon the helpless. I found this copy a couple days ago in the lower Brown Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1982 The House of the Spirits [read 2021]
1987 Eva Luna [read 2022]
1988 The Judges Wife (short story) [read 2022]
1994 Paula [read 2022]
1999 Daughter of Fortune [read 2022]

Edit February 24, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3822 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library at 857 Sunnyhills Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.