Birnam Wood

by Eleanor Catton | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 2/9/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 9, 2024
Left in my street library yesterday. Luckily as I have noted that the book I put aside for the CELEBRATING AOTEAROA/ NEW ZEALAND 2024 International SWEEPSTAKES is already on the winner’s bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 9, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/9/2024 UTC) at Preston, Victoria Australia

Off to the winner of the AOTEAROA/ NEW ZEALAND 2024 International SWEEPSTAKES. Congratulations, hope you enjoy this recent book by NZ author.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me and previous readers know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it; you are under no obligation to read it.
Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous and members have been releasing books all over the world for more than 20 years.
If you choose to become a member you will also be able to follow this book’s future story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Whitianga, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Friday, February 16, 2024
How exciting! I'm guessing I must be the decoy and happy that someone left this particular book in your LFL, as it's one I've been keen to read :)
Must be fate at play. Thanks meganh :)