The Post-birthday World

by Lionel Shriver | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSandyPAwing of Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on 2/8/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSandyPAwing from Palmyra, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 8, 2024
After reading a Profile of Lionel Shriver in The New Yorker, I became a fan. I opened the page to get the ISBN and saw this:

“Nobody’s perfect.” -Known Fact

Yep, that’s her style. Love it.

This book as been on my want to read list since my introduction to Lionel Shriver back in June, 2020, so I was happy to find this at the Friends of Key West Library Book Sale. This will be my third book of hers, “We Need to Talk about Kevin” being my favorite so far.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSandyPAwing at PA Dutch Country RV Resort in Manheim, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2024 UTC) at PA Dutch Country RV Resort in Manheim, Pennsylvania USA

Sad to release this pristine hardback edition before reading it but too many books in the RV. Who knows, maybe I will find it when we come back someday.

Meanwhile, I hope the finder enjoys it and leaves a journal entry here; it’s easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

“When we read together, we connect. Together, we see the world. Together, we see one another.” ~Kate DiCamillo, a storyteller