High Tide in Tucson

by Barbara Kingsolver | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 2/3/2024
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Book Description: A collection of pieces in which Barbara Kingsolver, author of the novel "Pigs in Heaven", explores her trademark themes of family, community and the natural world. The topics include Kentucky, housework, promiscuity, health clubs, the Canary Islands, rock and roll, space rockets, and Thoreau. First released in 1995.

I read this book years ago it wasn't my favorite one, but still vintage Barbara Kingsolver.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at LFL - Main Street ( 8588) in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, March 9, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (3/9/2024 UTC) at LFL - Main Street ( 8588) in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in this LFL on a rainy day when getting a coffee with RCOUFan. Enjoy!