Ellery Queen's Grand Slam

by Ellery Queen (ed.) | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by anathema-device of Wien Bezirk 20 - Brigittenau, Wien Austria on 1/28/2024
Journal Entry 1 by anathema-device from Wien Bezirk 20 - Brigittenau, Wien Austria on Sunday, January 28, 2024
Cool-looking anthology. Ex-library book to boot! :)

Journal Entry 2 by anathema-device at Wien Bezirk 20 - Brigittenau, Wien Austria on Tuesday, February 27, 2024
Nothing breathtaking, but these are some quite readable short stories. My favourite one was "The Altdorf Syndrome" by James Powell. This came as a bit of a surprise to me, since it has a (debatable) fantasy element, but it's written in a very entertaining style which reminded me a little bit of Jack Vance (and I do like Jack Vance).

Journal Entry 3 by anathema-device at OBCZ Golden Harp in Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2024 UTC) at OBCZ Golden Harp in Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria

Taking this one with me to the BC meetup.

Hello! BookCrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see where our books will travel and how their readers like them. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know this book has found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, or leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, you will hear from future readers as it keeps on travelling the world. Happy reading!