Nannion

by Andreas Androutsellis-Theotokis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ΒιβλιοθήκηΕΜΠ of Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on 1/23/2024
Journal Entry 1 by ΒιβλιοθήκηΕΜΠ from Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Nannion is an Athenian kitty who knows city life better than the wild. Through a series of bizarre events she finds herself on a secluded Greek island that used to be the site of a large experiment on marine ecology and evolution, now abandoned for decades. Scientists come to investigate the site and it is soon obvious that there is much more than just a cat and some people on it. Different types of creatures end up having to communicate in order to avoid doom. There are elements of mystery, science, metaphysics, philosophy, and plenty of adventure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfeltrewing at Zografou - Ζωγράφου, Attica Greece on Tuesday, March 5, 2024
The book is ready to attend a BC convention.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfeltrewing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 12, 2024

Planned Release in 1 day (4/19/2024 11:00 AM UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.
Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre, pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.
I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!