UK Mixed Fiction Bookbox - Mark 2

Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 21, 2024
Using a new BCID as the old one had loads of JEs and was a bit unwieldy.

A Mixed Fiction Bookbox for UK Bookcrossers

See Forum thread for details and rules

Round 5
Flutterbies9
Nataliec7
?
And back to Poodlesister

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, January 28, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (1/29/2024 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will travel to Shepparm when I next head to the post office.

ETA posted on 30/1/24

Journal Entry 3 by Shepparm at Buckingham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Arrived today and will look at over weekend

Journal Entry 4 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Arrived with me this morning. Will pm Plum now to ask to move it on early next week.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsilverhammerwing at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, February 12, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/12/2024 UTC) at Abergavenny, Wales United Kingdom

The box is moving today Via Royal Mail to Plum-crazy. 2nd Class.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Box is with me & just about ready to move on again!

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/14/2024 UTC) at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Already on the way to bookfrogster

Journal Entry 8 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2024
This is now with me. I hope to get it moving pretty soon.

Journal Entry 9 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2024 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Yorkshire-lass as the next on the list. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 10 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 26, 2024
The box is now with me, I wil try to move it on again by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 11 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 5, 2024
The box is now with me.

Journal Entry 12 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/12/2024 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted today.

Journal Entry 13 by Tanamo at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (3/20/2024 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Mailed to Gillsil.

Journal Entry 14 by winggillsilwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 9, 2024
Sent the box off today to riffraff71, sorry I’ve held it up a bit.