Still Life

by Louise Penny | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdjf1968wing of San Ramon, California USA on 1/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingdjf1968wing from San Ramon, California USA on Friday, January 19, 2024
I found this "first Chief Inspector Gamache" novel in a box of books I got from a buy nothing group. I have another copy so I will release this one along my travels.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdjf1968wing at LFL - S Grape St (515) - #22671 in Medford, Oregon USA on Friday, June 14, 2024

Released 4 wks ago (6/14/2024 UTC) at LFL - S Grape St (515) - #22671 in Medford, Oregon USA

I left this in a neat little free library built by a veteran of WWII for his daughter.

You've found the book I released!

Please take a minute to make a journal entry to let me (and all who may have read it before me) know the book is safe and has found a new reader. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. If you do decide to join, you can follow this book's future travels, as you’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry. It's fun, free, and confidential.

When you’ve finished reading the book, please make another journal entry to let us know what you thought of it. It's now yours, and you can keep it if you choose or share it for others to enjoy. If you do pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it or who you shared it with.