The Giver

by Lois Lowry | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by adoran2 of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 6/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by adoran2 from Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 1, 2024
To the finder: congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. I don't get anything from this except for the pleasure of watching my books travel and knowing that they are giving pleasure to others. It is always wonderful for me to find where it has gone. If you register as a member then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world.

Keep the book for as long as you like, and when you are done with it please pass it on to a friend, or set it out 'in the wild' for someone else to find. When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Released 3 wks ago (6/24/2024 UTC) at 20 Gresham Street in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in the book swap rack in the third floor atrium.