Piranesi

Registered by soffitta1 of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 1/10/2024
Journal Entry 1 by soffitta1 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Shortlisted for the Women's Prize for Fiction 2021

Journal Entry 2 by soffitta1 at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/13/2024 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taken to the meet ip

Journal Entry 3 by Katweeble at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/14/2024 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Discovered I already had this on mount tbr

Journal Entry 4 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 13, 2024
I've really enjoyed this when I took it from the library. I'll revisit it and then pass it on to a friend I have in mind. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2024
Time for this to travel on....

Journal Entry 6 by Semioticghost at Chancery Lane in Farringdon, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2024

Released 5 days ago (5/18/2024 UTC) at Chancery Lane in Farringdon, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello! Well done for finding a free, travelling book!

You can make a journal entry here, anonymously if you want. I hope you enjoy (or have enjoyed) the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course.
There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here: